Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inHybrid Pro's logging in guide Untitled-2
Welcome to our forums! Remember to vote daily! Donate to keep the server 24/7. For any questions or concerns please contact me at harman@rsbuddy.com and / or private message me on forums or server!

Hybrid Pro's logging in guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hybrid pro

Hybrid Pro's logging in guide Empty
PostSubject: Hybrid Pro's logging in guide   Hybrid Pro's logging in guide EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi guys,

This is my guide on how to start and play the server. After you have everything downloaded, press run (after extracting) And it should have loaded up.

Step 1
After you've got everything up you should get a screen come up which looks like this
-------> Hybrid Pro's logging in guide IvZwoq

Step 2
Click on "existing user" as seen here -------> http://screensnapr.com/e/sB4a0R.png

Step 3
Type in your desired username. Because it's a private server many names are available.
-------> Hybrid Pro's logging in guide JJt8Kz

Step 4
Then, after logging on with your desired username, a screen will come up. It will ask you to change the image of your character. -------> Hybrid Pro's logging in guide E5WaT8

Step 5
You'll be in the game! by pressing pure you will gain the stats of a mxed 60 attack pure!
------->Hybrid Pro's logging in guide 0i3QZs

Step 6
After that, you'll probabally want to train your defence or your attack to a higher level so you do this -

Press the magic book tab ------->http://screensnapr.com/e/Ht5220.png" border="0" alt=""/>

And then press "monster teleport" -------> Hybrid Pro's logging in guide W2efFS (it's second in all spellbooks).

After pressing it, you'll end up here ------->Hybrid Pro's logging in guide Zy0PqE

Press rock crabs and you'll end up coming here ------->Hybrid Pro's logging in guide 3kawkE

And thats were it begins!
Back to top Go down

Hybrid Pro's logging in guide
Page 1 of 1