Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inTurmoil Noob's Fishing Guide Untitled-2
Welcome to our forums! Remember to vote daily! Donate to keep the server 24/7. For any questions or concerns please contact me at harman@rsbuddy.com and / or private message me on forums or server!

Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harman

Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide Empty
PostSubject: Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide   Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Okay, in my personal opinion I found that fishing was kind of confusing to start off so I'm going to make a guide! So here it is!

Step 1: Teleport home (No need for picture, I'm sure everyone know's how to get to home), go inside the the Edgeville bank, there in North East corner there is a black dude in red clothing, trade him & you should see this:

Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide Shoprq

The 3 thing's circled are NEEDED to fish, I bought all 3 & always brought them with me, I found that to being the easiest method.

Step 2: Once you've bought those 3 things you need to teleport to "Skills" which is done by going into your mage book & press the icon that as a big "A" on it.

Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide Teleportx

Step 3: Once at skills you need to run South and then East.

Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide Mapforshrimp

Step 4: Fish for shrimp, once pressed wait about 5 seconds and your character will began fishing for shrimp!

Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide Spotsj

While fishing you can run to the bank that is located West of the fishing spots & bank your fish there until wanting to cook them.

Tip: Fish Shrimp until about 42-45 then go over to Tuna until about 62-65 & I'll explain what to do after that further in the guide.

Step 5: Once level 62-65 continue to go West until you reach some more similar looking fishing spots:

Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide Sspots

Same thing as before click the once clicked wait about 5 seconds & you'll began to fish. Start off by fishing Monk's until level 82 for Manta's.

Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide Fishingspotsv2

Step 6: Once level 82, fish for Manta's which is the spot right next to where you can fish for Monk's. Continue to fish Manta's until level 99, then what you do with the Fish is your concern.

Step 7: Once 99 go to the Wise old man located near all the other shops & buy your new skill cape and then proceed to wear it! Ta-da! You now how 99 fishing! Congratz!

I hope this guide helped many players, if you want a guide ASAP just pm me & I'll try my best to get it up!

NOTE: The option when right clicked for fishing looks like:

Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide Optionj

or

Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide Options2

Thank you for reading this guide! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://stonedpkers.forumotion.com
darklitroom

PostSubject: Re: Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide   Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:29 am

I found that manta's gave less experience for fishing than monkfish when I went to go train it.
Back to top Go down
hybrid pro

PostSubject: Re: Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide   Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:29 pm

Nyee guide mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide   Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Turmoil Noob's Fishing Guide
Page 1 of 1