Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b] Untitled-2
Welcome to our forums! Remember to vote daily! Donate to keep the server 24/7. For any questions or concerns please contact me at harman@rsbuddy.com and / or private message me on forums or server!

Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vin

Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b]   Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Arrow I am selling all the items in the topic Exclamation so if you would like to buy just yell for me when im on. or i might be able to get pm's.

once again items are: Twisted Evil verac brassard Twisted Evil Embarassed 9 dragon chains Embarassed lol! 13 dragon platelegs lol!

afro pm pe afro or flower yell for me when i am on! flower thank you lol!
Back to top Go down
darklitroom

Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b]   Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 am

you could sell 9 d chains for 180m and those d legs for 15m each at the general store, it's fast and easy money.
Back to top Go down
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b]   Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Sell it to general store since its the same price nobody will buy it for more unless their complete idiots. Also quit the smiley face spam, it looks stupid and is harder to read since I got look at that face every sentence or two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
Vin

PostSubject: Ik   Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:13 pm

I know but I want to sell to players for same price
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b]   Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sale!!!!!!! items include: 9 d chains, 13 d legs, and [b]verac brassrd[/b]
Page 1 of 1