Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhen will the server be online. Untitled-2
Welcome to our forums! Remember to vote daily! Donate to keep the server 24/7. For any questions or concerns please contact me at harman@rsbuddy.com and / or private message me on forums or server!

When will the server be online.

Go down 
+2
Defender
Cookies Yum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookies Yum

When will the server be online. Empty
PostSubject: When will the server be online.   When will the server be online. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 am

...? There was nowhere else to post this..
Back to top Go down
Defender

PostSubject: Re: When will the server be online.   When will the server be online. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:00 am

yea, whys the server offline thats not 24 / 7 :O
Back to top Go down
Cookies Yum

PostSubject: Re: When will the server be online.   When will the server be online. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:25 am

Harman told me he hosted it,hopefully it will be back up if not I will be really annoyed pale
Back to top Go down
darklitroom

PostSubject: Re: When will the server be online.   When will the server be online. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:21 am

he told me it would only be down for 3 hours (that was about 6-7 hours ago) and i just woke up and cant get on, best of luck harman
Back to top Go down
Chloe

Chloe

PostSubject: Re: When will the server be online.   When will the server be online. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 am

I thought I was dumb that I couldn't get on..

:\ Hopefully it's up soon. Dx
Back to top Go down
Cookies Yum

PostSubject: Re: When will the server be online.   When will the server be online. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:12 am

If it isnt up soon then thats just gay.
Back to top Go down
darklitroom

PostSubject: Re: When will the server be online.   When will the server be online. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 am

Well Harman is probably working on it right now if he isn't asleep like I usually do at this time, so if it isn't fixed soon then it just means that there's something really wrong and he's going through the code and all that to make sure it's all working and in order befor he puts it back online. We wouldn't want to play in a buggy server now would we? :p
Back to top Go down
Slave

PostSubject: Re: When will the server be online.   When will the server be online. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:05 pm

You could have posted it in off-topic, thanks for reminding me to add the server discussion board. Server is offline due to Inder's PC needing to be updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
Harman

PostSubject: Re: When will the server be online.   When will the server be online. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:10 pm

its been back up for a hour.
Back to top Go down
https://stonedpkers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will the server be online.   When will the server be online. Empty

Back to top Go down

When will the server be online.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoned Pkers :: General Discussion :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: