Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inHIII, this is my intro! Untitled-2
Welcome to our forums! Remember to vote daily! Donate to keep the server 24/7. For any questions or concerns please contact me at harman@rsbuddy.com and / or private message me on forums or server!

HIII, this is my intro!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
umer

HIII, this is my intro! Empty
PostSubject: HIII, this is my intro!   HIII, this is my intro! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:38 pm

hey stoned pkers, my umer

names ign : umer

i love to play private servers, ive played every server in the top 20, and this is the new one ive started on, and i like it, thats why i decided to stick with this one, because when i played nrpk for 2 years, they failed to keep there economy stable therefor i had to leave nrpk.

about me: im a fun guy i like to pk and have fun in severs, im not usually on alot because i have things going on irl, and yea mostly ill be on at nights, (est time) due to my school teams.

ive been playing runescape for about 6 years, ive lead alot of runescape top 5 clans and some of them are still top 5, im fairly used to runescape pking, f2p/p2p based. i quit runescape because i wanted wildy back alot and now that its back they ruined the game even more, therefor i hate it rs...

and this is my intro Smile
Back to top Go down

HIII, this is my intro!
Page 1 of 1