Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inHello from Calvin Untitled-2
Welcome to our forums! Remember to vote daily! Donate to keep the server 24/7. For any questions or concerns please contact me at harman@rsbuddy.com and / or private message me on forums or server!

Hello from Calvin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
`Calvin

Hello from Calvin Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Calvin   Hello from Calvin EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:54 am

Hi, my name is Calvin.

I'm 20 years old and I live in southern Illinois. I have been playing RuneScape from around 2000 until 2007. While I played I was a Forum Moderator (got perm-ban). After RuneScape, I moved to private servers. I was an admin on the server DeltaScape - back when it was fun.

I love partying. I drink, I smoke, I have a good time and I'm not scared to show it. Any questions, get at meh!

~Cal
Back to top Go down
Harman

Hello from Calvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calvin   Hello from Calvin EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Welcome to the community man!
Back to top Go down
https://stonedpkers.forumotion.com
Lolz

Hello from Calvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calvin   Hello from Calvin EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 pm

I love you.

You has so much in common with me in the what ya like to do part of your introduction. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Calvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calvin   Hello from Calvin Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Calvin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoned Pkers :: General Discussion :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: