Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inTons Of Suggestions! Untitled-2
Welcome to our forums! Remember to vote daily! Donate to keep the server 24/7. For any questions or concerns please contact me at harman@rsbuddy.com and / or private message me on forums or server!

Tons Of Suggestions!

Go down 
3 posters

Do you think these suggestiions are good?
Definitely!
Tons Of Suggestions! I_vote_lcap33%Tons Of Suggestions! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Kind Of!
Tons Of Suggestions! I_vote_lcap0%Tons Of Suggestions! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, They Suck!
Tons Of Suggestions! I_vote_lcap67%Tons Of Suggestions! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Adam

Tons Of Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Tons Of Suggestions!   Tons Of Suggestions! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:11 am

Hello,

Below, im going to be suggesting tons of amazing suggestions for the game. Each one will have a reason!

1. PK + Total Level Highscores.

This Is a perfect thing to add onto this server, It'll basically show on two scoreboards, everyones PK Points (Reward Points) and another for total levels.
This would be an amazing idea because it'll show like whos the best in the game.

2. I suggest that we make a Webclient. Could be hard and take time but im sure i can help you out here!

This would be perfect to get hundreds of players online at once and face it, everyone loves webclients more than downloading clients.

3. A RareShop, This'll be good so that people can buy features such as Party Hats and spirit shields, This could ruin the economy...
but it definitely won't if they're at a certain + decent high price.

4. I suggest that we edit the Barrows Minigame, Insted of having it like runescape and having to use a spade to dig down to kill them, I think that it'll be so much better if they were added on surface. More people would join and more people would most certainly do alot of barrows.

5. I Also suggest that there should be a Voting Shop.
This'll help everyone and would make lots of people voting which means the server will here gain quite alot of more players.
I know that most of the stuff here which i've been suggesting might be hard, but we'll be needing it for alot more players.

Also, I FINALLY SUGGEST! That we gain about 5m Cash for inviting each player. Each player you invite should make it so that you're able to get 5m.

Thanks for reading all my wounderful suggestions!

Adam

P.S - Please vote on the poll if this post is a good one!

Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Tons Of Suggestions!   Tons Of Suggestions! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:44 am

The voting and inviting rewards I don't like. I vote (most days) and don't expect anything. It only takes 5 seconds of my life and it helps the server a lot. My little bro comeback today and will probably start the server. I do not expect a reward for telling him about it.

The rares shop is not a good idea. Rares should be given only through occasional drop parties (say 50 players) and remain a rare. If rares are introduced in a shop me and a few other players could probably buy each one easily.
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Tons Of Suggestions!   Tons Of Suggestions! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 am

The other I pretty much support. Maybe not barrows though.
Back to top Go down
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Tons Of Suggestions!   Tons Of Suggestions! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 am

I support none but the first two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
Ned

Ned

PostSubject: Re: Tons Of Suggestions!   Tons Of Suggestions! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:01 am

Yes, what Negro said sums it up for me.

Also, Negro I can't be in game right now cause I'm about to leave for a few hours. Also, look at my latest post in my staff app please Negro.
Back to top Go down
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Tons Of Suggestions!   Tons Of Suggestions! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:02 am

Ned wrote:
Yes, what Negro said sums it up for me.

Also, Negro I can't be in game right now cause I'm about to leave for a few hours. Also, look at my latest post in my staff app please Negro.

Alright, I'll let Harman know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tons Of Suggestions!   Tons Of Suggestions! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tons Of Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1