Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inCouple of suggestions, :) Untitled-2
Welcome to our forums! Remember to vote daily! Donate to keep the server 24/7. For any questions or concerns please contact me at harman@rsbuddy.com and / or private message me on forums or server!

Couple of suggestions, :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hybrid pro

Couple of suggestions, :) Empty
PostSubject: Couple of suggestions, :)   Couple of suggestions, :) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:25 am

Hi guys,

I have a couple of suggestions for the server such as -

1. Safe pk- I feel this is a great way to get people pking or fighting for "fun" without them to have to worry about losing there "banks". Many of people fear going out in the wilderness so i think this is an ideal thing to add.

2. Customs - I think that this is also a good idea to represent that our server is independent. Customs such as : angel wings, gnomecopter , overload, etc.

3. Fully coded and well working skills- Firemaking, requires like 200 logs to achieve 99. This is not very good as many people will make accs get 99 and xfer items. Also runecrafting, which i personally believe should not take as long as it is taking..

4. Working jad - Jad is also a good thing to add as it is not fair that players must get the amount of pking points to obtain it, which also will get more pking point farmers. I know that harman is working on this aswell.

That's what i'm thinking should be ideal for the server. Jad will be coming, that is inevitable. But please consider my other ideas as to if you think they should be added or not.

Hybrid pro.

Comment, Rate, and give me feedback on what you think about my ideas.
Back to top Go down
Slave

Couple of suggestions, :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of suggestions, :)   Couple of suggestions, :) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:57 pm

hybrid pro wrote:
1. Safe pk- I feel this is a great way to get people pking or fighting for "fun" without them to have to worry about losing there "banks". Many of people fear going out in the wilderness so i think this is an ideal thing to add.

I wouldn't mind this especially since most players on the server aren't very wealthy and wouldn't want to lose everything the own.

hybrid pro wrote:
2. Customs - I think that this is also a good idea to represent that our server is independent. Customs such as : angel wings, gnomecopter , overload, etc.

No, just no.

hybrid pro wrote:
3. Fully coded and well working skills- Firemaking, requires like 200 logs to achieve 99. This is not very good as many people will make accs get 99 and xfer items. Also runecrafting, which i personally believe should not take as long as it is taking..

I'd lower the rate of experience for firemaking.

hybrid pro wrote:
4. Working jad - Jad is also a good thing to add as it is not fair that players must get the amount of pking points to obtain it, which also will get more pking point farmers. I know that harman is working on this aswell.

Kills from same IP = no pk points.
Jad wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com

Couple of suggestions, :)
Page 1 of 1