Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Welcome to Stoned Pkers! Please login to continue surfing the forums.
Stoned Pkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inshitload of suggestions Untitled-2
Welcome to our forums! Remember to vote daily! Donate to keep the server 24/7. For any questions or concerns please contact me at harman@rsbuddy.com and / or private message me on forums or server!

shitload of suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

shitload of suggestions Empty
PostSubject: shitload of suggestions   shitload of suggestions EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:28 am

-Corporeal beast

-pkp shop with items wich u guys choose...

-slayer shop ( each task gives points after finishing, with the points u can buy like slayer helm, xp lamps and stuff like that, things that are handy with slayer)

- ::staff for staff zone tele, with some monster or something... (or make donorzone for sraff too)

- Voting points shop ( 2 voting sites, each give 1 point if u vote, put some good items in the shop so people vote alot to get enough votes)

- items kept on death tab

- make the command ::reset with a fee, like 10m to reset, people reset to much to get a shitload of points

-Clue's scroll system ( lvl 1 clue's are 2 steps, lvl 2 are 4 steps, lvl3 are 6 or 7 steps) [Note: the lvl 3's would be in wildy, high risk but chance on 3rd age or something]

that's all for now, when i have more i'll post again...

shitload of suggestions 10igg7b
Back to top Go down
Zero

shitload of suggestions Empty
PostSubject: This is a good ideal :D   shitload of suggestions EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:29 pm

i like all of his ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down

shitload of suggestions
Page 1 of 1